July 8, 2023
1. Tap the account in which you’d like to add a transaction.
2. Once inside an account, tap the green plus button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Enter in your transaction details. The only required fields are: name, amount, type, and date.
To edit a trransaction, simply tap on the transaction and a sheet will appear for you to edit that transaction.
Simply tap on the transaction you'd like to delete and scroll the bottom of the pop-up sheet. You will find a delete button there.
1. From the Accounts tab, tap on the account that you'd like to add a transaction to
2. Tap the green plus button at the bottom right of the screen
3. Fill out your transaction details
4. You will see an option to select how often you'd like this transaction to repeat. Select the option you want and save the transaction. This transaction will now repeat going forward.
On the main Accounts screen you will see a search bar near the top of the screen. Simply search for the transaction you are looking for and the search box will search all accounts for your search keywords.
1. Tap on the Settings tab
2. Tap Transactions
3. Tap Export
4. Select the account you'd like to export and a spreadsheet file will download to your device
n this article, you will discover some of the best expense report apps and their advantages, as well as free options. By the time you reach the end, we hope you will have found the best expense tracking app for your business.
Transferring funds from PayPal to your bank account is a relatively straightforward process. Keep reading to learn more about how to do it safely and securely.
If you are hoping to simplify this procedure by scanning your receipts, you may be wondering whether or not the Internal Revenue Service would accept your scanned receipts. Do scans of receipts have the same legal weight as the original paper versions when it comes to supporting tax write-offs?